General Community Core Grants: This cycle consists of two phases: a Letter of Intent, followed by a full grant application for those invited to apply.
The Letter of Intent information will be available by March 1 and are due April 15.
Notification of an invitation to apply will be sent via email the week of May 1, 2019.
Click HERE to access our online grant software system.
Maximum grant requests: $10,000
Our General Community Core cycle supports core organization operating expenses.
General Community Core grants prioritize funding to organizations providing emergency services and assistance, shelter, safety-net health care, children’s services, and other crisis-based human services. General Community Core grants assist recipients in meeting their stated mission by funding overall organization operations, independent of direct service costs.
Examples of General Community Core funding might include the following:
- Audit expenses
- Office Equipment
- Technology Upgrades and Training
- Benefits and Insurance
All Menorah Heritage Foundation grant activities occur through our online software system. The online system offers multiple benefits to applicants:
- The online grants system is web-based, so you can access it from anywhere, on any computer that can access the Internet.
- You can save-as-you-go, and return to your online draft at any time before the final submission.
- Applicant organizations can access their grant request history through their online account.
- You only have to provide organizational data at registration instead of at each step of the application process. Once you’re registered, both your contact and organization information are in our system, only requiring updates when data changes.
- You don’t have to worry about formatting restrictions or page limits. All the fields in the online system have character counters to let you know how much space you have, and you don’t have to format those fields yourself in any way.
STEP 1: LETTER OF INTENT- open March 1 and due April 15.
STEP 2: APPLICATION DEADLINE – Application information will be sent directly to those organizations who are invited to submit a full application by May 1. The grant application deadline is May 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
As always, feel free to email us if you have questions.