Auerbach Hirsch Fund

The “Henry A. Auerbach Memorial Fund” was established in 1949 by Mrs. Henry Auerbach and her daughter, Mrs. Ruth Auerbach Hirsch in memory of Henry Auerbach, their husband and father. Henry Auerbach was one of the hospital’s founders and the second president of the board of directors serving from 1929-1936. Henry worked tirelessly to build […]

Change this in Theme Options
Change this in Theme Options